Monday, July 10, 2017, 8:00 AM to Friday, July 14, 2017, 5:00 PM MDT
CSBR Road Trip
Save the date for the 2017 CSBR Road Trip!
When: July 10 - 14, 2017
Where: Western Slope
The Colorado Space Business Roundtable (CSBR) is visiting communities around the state to:
- Meet with local businesses that are interested in becoming a supplier or subcontractor to the larger aerospace companies such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Sierra Nevada, United Launch Alliance, Teledyne Brown Engineering and many others. Opportunities are not limited to businesses that currently work in aerospace. Almost any product or service could potentially have opportunity.
- Meet with local officials, students, educators, and anyone who is interested to learn about the impact aerospace has on our nation, state, and the benefits to every community in Colorado.
- Meet with students and educators to discuss educational opportunities such as internships and other programs involving Colorado aerospace companies and organizations.
- There is no charge to participate. Many meals and events are sponsored, but participants must pay their own expenses for anything that is not sponsored.
- CSBR Members: You may register to ride in the vanpool or to drive yourself. If you vanpool, you are committed to attend the entire trip (unless you make arrangements for someone to pick you up along the way, etc.). The vanpool will depart from the designated hotel each morning.
- You must make your own hotel arrangements.
Frequently Asked Questions about Participating in Road Trips:
- If you want to sponsor, please also register as a sponsor at whatever level you choose.
- Some meals are sponsored, but everyone is responsible for any meals or expenses that are not sponsored.
- When the final schedule is released, it will include information of hotels to make your own reservations. Everyone must make their own hotel reservations directly with each hotel.
- You can stay anywhere you like, unless you are in the vanpool, then you need to use the listed hotels.
- You can attend the entire road trip or just portions of it (if you drive yourself).
- Everyone and every organization gets to speak/present as time at each stop allows. If time is limited, then sponsors get priority. Register below to be a sponsor.
More information can also be learned by watching this video of a past Road Trips here.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact: